Customertimes is a global consulting and software firm dedicated to making the top IT technologies accessible to customers. With more than 4000 projects completed and 1300+ highly skilled experts, their solutions are engineered to help clients realize true business transformation and achieve maximum value from their technology investments. An early entrant into the Salesforce consulting and implementation space in Eastern Europe and an award-winning product development organization, Customertimes currently has headquarters in New York City, along with regional offices in Kyiv, London, Paris, Toronto, Minsk, Riga, and Moscow.
- Searching for IT specialists in Ukraine market;
- Screening of candidates;
- Organization of all stages of the interview;
- Close cooperation with technical interviewers;
- Conducting HR interviews;
- Providing timely feedback;
- Maintaining candidates in the CRM system;
- Design and issue of offers;
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications, etc.
- Experience 2+ years as an IT Recruiter (IT Company, Recruitment Agency);
- Intermediate and higher English level;
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills;
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (competency-based, topgrading, behavioral, etc...);
- Strong relationship building skills and a proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A developed grading system for your individual growth;
- Soft adaptation thanks to a dedicated mentor and a prescribed onboarding program;
- Well-established processes and loyal management;
- Flexible work schedule;
- A lot of corporate webinars/workshops/etc;
- Regular compensation package reviews;
- 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate;
- Medical Insurance program for employees (and the ability for an employee to insure family members at a corporate rate);
- Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, training, etc.);
- Regular team-buildings inside team projects, as well as summer and winter corporate parties for the entire company (online with presents);
- Office or remote or mixed types of work;
- Free English classes in the office;
- Convenient office location in the center.