We are looking for an experienced Solution Implementation Manager to guide engagement andproduct adoption for launch customers.
As a Solution Implementation Manager II, you workclosely with Sales, Customer Success, Training and Consulting teams to achieve successfulimplementations. You ensure customers have the best experience right out of the gate, leading tohigher adoption, retention and expansion opportunities for Smartsheet.
This full-time position reports to a Manager of Solution Services and is based at our offices in Boston, MA.
● Recommend and build solutions required that accelerate time to value for ourcustomers within launch guidelines
● Help congure successful application integrations such as Jira, Salesforce and Single Sign-On(SSO)
● Become the subject matter expert (SME) on Smartsheet product capabilities
● Expand upon the Smartsheet solution portfolio, demonstrating best practices inimplementation for use cases across variety of industries and departments
● Provide feedback to our Product & Platform Engineering teams that inform additional productand service sales opportunities
● Navigate customer conversations that lead to account growthAccomplish other tasks as assigned
● Hands-on experience in all aspects of solution delivery including scoping, design,conguration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
● High level of motivation, excellent at follow-up, team-player that delivers within denedtimelines
● Strong communication skills(written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technicalsubjects to non-technical end-user personnel in large enterprises
● Curious collaborator with the desire to work in a team environment
● Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need
● Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of equivalent work experience
● Hands-on working experience in the conguration, customization, and implementation of SaaS application
Perks & Benefits:
● Regular compensation package reviews
● 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate.
● Medical Insurance program for employee (and the ability for an employee to insure family members at a corporate rate)
● Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, trainings etc.)
● Regular team-buildings inside team projects, as well as summer and winter corporate parties for the entire company
● Office or remote or mixed types of work are welcome — upon employee’s convenience and by approval of direct manager
● Free English classes in the office
● Convenient office location in the center.