5+ years of experience in HR sphere,
2+ years of experience in the same position(Head of department) Good communication skills
Experience in building of all HR-processes
Intermediate level of English
(More details during an interview)
● Regular compensation package reviews
● 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate.
● Medical Insurance program for employee (and the ability for an employee to insure family members at a corporate rate)
● Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, trainings etc.)
● Regular team-buildings inside team projects, as well as summer and winter corporate parties for the entire company
● Office or remote or mixed types of work are welcome — upon employee’s convenience and by approval of direct manager
● Free English classes in the office
● Convenient office location in the center.
The major areas the Head of HR Manager responsible for:
• Implementation of the global HR initiatives, policies and programs
• Organizational departmental planning
• Performance management and improvement systems
• Organization development
• Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
• Employee onboarding, development, training needs assessment
• Policy development and documentation
• Employee relations
• Company employee and community communication oversees
• Compensation and benefits administration at the country level
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
• Employee services and counseling
Customertimes — US-based service IT company that specializes in consulting, development, integration, and support of the cloud solutions based on Salesforce, SAP, and other platforms.
We are looking for a Head of HR(Ukrainian side).