• 5+ years of experience as Account Manager, Program or Delivery Manager / Director in nearshore IT Services (Consulting, Outsourcing or large scale Outstaffing preferred);
• Must have a stable career background, track record with a tier-1 organization (1,000+ people) will be a strong advantage;
• Should have good understanding of technologies and professional services delivery cycle, ideally including enterprise platforms (Salesforce, Microsoft, SAP or similar) ;
• Bachelor’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) from a reputable university;
• Overall experience should include client facing, making compelling presentations, and co-creating collateral;
• Excellent cross culture communication skills, ability to be effective interpreter between US / European customers and Eastern European delivery, fluent speaking English;
• Team Player and fun to be around!
• Regular compensation package reviews
• 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate;
• Medical Insurance program for employee (and the ability for an employee to insure family members at a corporate rate);
• Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, trainings etc.);
• Regular team-buildings inside team projects, as well as summer and winter corporate parties for the entire company;
• Office or remote or mixed types of work are welcome — upon employee’s convenience and by approval of direct manager;
• Free English classes in the office;
• Convenient office location in the center.
• Establish relationships and build trust with the assigned set of existing customers, maintain Account Plans;
• Drive the entire upsell and client satisfaction cycle to achieve assigned quarterly / annual targets per portfolio;
• Stay current with client’s business and technology challenges, match these proactively with Customertimes professional services and product offerings;
• Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with client’s product and technology delivery leadership;
• Closely collaborate with internal engagement managers, competency leads and delivery teams in order to address customer requirements and solve issues;
• Regularly qualify, plan and report upsell initiatives in Salesforce CRM;
• Provide constructive feedback to the commercial management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, improve satisfaction, and expand share of the wallet.
Customertimes — US-based service IT company that specializes in consulting, development, integration, and support of cloud solutions based on Salesforce, Heroku, MS SharePoint, and other platforms.
We deliver cutting-edge technologies and services to our clients in Pharma, Life Science, CPG, Finances, etc. Our project teams develop digital solutions that can force and improve health care in different countries, upgrade the business processes in retail trade, add new options to the industry of digital entertainment.