• Strong verbal and written English communication skills (from Intermediate (CEFR B1).
• Bachelor or specialist / master in IT (or related specialties); a Master’s student for Russia and Ukraine if ready to work full-time.
• Solid understanding of the object-oriented programming principles.
• Basic communication and interaction skills.
Practice-oriented course. Experts provide a complete structure of the course with two webinars per week:
• required & useful information to read,
• required & optional practical tasks to complete,
• real-time communication with experts and other trainees in the course channel.
Trainees are responsible for:
• Attending all the webinars or watching video recordings of those.
• Reviewing & reading all the required theoretical information provided by organizers.
• Fulfilling all the practical tasks on Trailhead.com (Salesforce Educational Site).
• Completing final projects (personal and as a team member).
We invite you to attend online Salesforce Developer Trainee Program. The program aims to onboard the most qualified IT beginner candidates, to provide practice in using the main SF technologies and to adapt future employees to the company’s digital environment.
The best students will be offered collaboration with Customertimes.