• English — Intermediate+
• 5+ years of experience in FI (Financial) or CO (Controlling), Treasury, Asset accounting, Collection & Dispute Management, Credit management, Revenue accounting, and Reporting — would be a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of integration with other SAP modules
• ABAP on level of debugging
• Communications skills
• Experience with international customers
• SAP Certification
• Extensive ABAP knowledge
• Understanding of international financial reporting standards (IFRS)
• Competitive compensation
• Work with mature Customers with good relationship: we care not only about happy customer, we care about happy employees
• 20 days of paid vacation, 15 paid days of sick leave with a doctor’s note, and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a doctor’s note
• Medical insurance coverage for employees, plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
• Support for participation in professional development opportunities (webinars, conferences, trainings, etc.)
• Regular team-building opportunities, as well as bi-annual company-wide events
• Flexible work environments, including in-office, remote, or hybrid, based on employee preference and manager approval
• Free English classes in the office/ remote
• Communication with client and team
• Determine and estimate requirements
• SAP customizing
• Documenting solutions
Customertimes is a consulting company that delivers services to Customers in the USA and Europe.
Our 600+ employees in Ukraine are located in offices in Kyiv, Lviv, Cherkasy.
Our key Customers are in the Pharma industry —we are not firing, we are hiring!
For more detail about us visit Customertimes.com
Customertimes is extending its Service proposal for Customers and looking for experienced SAP Financial consultants. As part of the implementation team, you will deliver SAP-based solutions.