• Strong BA skills
o Good Knowledge of most common BA technics, notations, etc.
o Experience in building efficient BA process on different kinds of complex projects
o Experience in working on implementation projects with external stakeholders
o Experience in working on enterprise projects
• Proactiveness and self-management
• Good expertise in business process analysis and development
• Ability to multitask
• Good communication and presentation skills
• English — upper-Intermediate
•Regular compensation package reviews
•20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate.
•Medical Insurance program for employee (and the ability for an employee to insure family members at a corporate rate)
•Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, trainings etc.)
•Regular team-buildings inside team projects, as well as summer and winter corporate parties for the entire company
•Office or remote or mixed types of work are welcome — upon employee’s convenience and by approval of direct manager
•Free English classes in the office
• Proactively manage BA competency extension including the following activities:
o Analyze, plan and develop new BA policies, guidelines, and practices
o Proactively promote and control usage of all created materials
o Collaborate with all local BA leads, PMs and other related parties considering development and implementation of different BA policies/practices
• Take part in project crisis management in case of any BA related issues
• Conduct project audits:
o Validate existing BA processes and materials
o Create and control possible action items to fix possible issues or provide some improvements
o Validate and formalize identified best/worst practices for further consideration
• Assist local delivery heads interviewing/assessing senior BA resourcing
• Assist other competencies in possible process development, description and promotion across all locations
• Develop and support internal processes base in cooperation with PMO head and promote it across all locations and services inside CT
• Prepare and/or validate possible training/conferences/etc for BA expertise extension
Customertimes is a cloud consulting and system integrator providing team extensions and focusing particularly on extending teams of US-based companies and partners with experienced senior offshore consultants and developers. We have a team of more than 1000 talented and enthusiastic consultants, developers, business analysts, and mobile experts who have accumulated unique knowledge and experience in cloud solutions.
We are looking for a specialist who will lead the process of scheme/policy development for business analysis and processes description in our PMO department. As a Lead Business Analyst/Consultant you will work closely with our general contractors, business users, and subject matter experts.