We are a Product IT company with offices in Ukraine, Lithuania, USA, UK, Australia, Singapore, Cyprus, Poland, Belarus and Bulgaria and we are expanding in new locations all the time.
Experienced, talented and knowledgeable, our Currency.com team works to innovate in the world of finance and customer centricity. We do the hard work to make complicated subjects easier to understand and complex tasks effortless to achieve.
We have a new and exciting vacancy for a Facebook Ads Manager to strengthen our mobile marketing team. Our ideal candidate is a creative and proactive professional who will take charge of our social networks — Facebook and Instagram.
If you are self-motivated enough to work on ambitious projects, deliver on the verge of capacities, and enjoy being at the peak of current economic trends, then don’t hesitate and apply for the position right now. If you feel you don’t match all the requirements but believe you are a great fit for this role, let us know.
- Build and launch Facebook / Instagram Ads
- Help create weekly and monthly reports
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Launch and monitor Facebook tests
- Help with new emerging channels, such as Pinterest, TikTok and etc.
Skills and experience that we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3 year experience in Performance Marketing through Facebook Ads
- Understanding of FB user tracking and attribution is a must
- In-depth understanding and experience setting up FB Pixel
- Comprehensive knowledge of A/B split testing
- Self-motivated and independent, well-organized, able to do hands-on work and analysis with minimum supervision
- English — Upper Intermediate is a must.
- The most important things are your mindset, ability to generate and implement ideas, and desire to come up with solutions for the work challenges
- Experience with Facebook Mobile App Ads.
As a plus:
- Experience with TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter and other platforms would be a plus
- Experience in Finance Vertical.
From our side we offer:
- Great friendly and professional working environment
- Attractive benefit package
- Educational budget
- Newest technical equipment
- An opportunity to grow and learn
- Medical insurance
- Paid state holidays
- Additional sick-days and paid sick leave.