We are a Product IT company with offices in Warsaw, Vilnius, New York, London, Melbourne, Singapore, Cyprus, Kiev and Sofia and are opening in new locations all the time.
Experienced, talented and knowledgeable, our Currency.com team works to innovate in the world of finance and customer centricity. We do the hard work to make complicated subjects easier to understand and complex tasks effortless to achieve.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Java Developer to join our international team.
- at least 5 years of experience of working with Kafka and Java
- a big plus will be working with databases.
- working on tools and solutions prepared for Back Office and Accounting teams
- assisting Business Analyst in validation of requirements needed for implementation of requirements
- integration with 3rd party systems (Banks) for Deposits & Withdrawals automation
- integration of new reports from 3rd parties (Banks, Payment Service Providers, liquidity Providers) with use of different approaches (API connections, sFTP connections, parsing of data sent via email, parsing data from 3rd parties UI)
- work on integration with ERP (Netsuite)
- code review.
From our side we offer:
- friendly and professional working environment
- flexible and remote working
- an opportunity to grow and learn
- additional days off and paid sick leaves
- newest technical equipment
- paid state holidays.