We are a Product IT company with offices in Warsaw, Vilnius, New York, London, Melbourne, Singapore, Cyprus, Kiev and Sofia and are opening in new locations all the time.
Experienced, talented and knowledgeable, our Currency.com team works to innovate in the world of finance and customer centricity. We do the hard work to make complicated subjects easier to understand and complex tasks effortless to achieve.
We’re currently looking for a Data Engineer to join our international team.
- at least 1 year of experience of working with ETL, DWH (PostgreSQL, Redshift) and Python
- the experience of data modeling (Data Vault) and query optimization
- a big plus will be working with Airflow.
- development and support of the current architecture and DWH services using Airflow as part of a team of data engineers.
- providing data to the team of analysts and ML.
- incident fixes.
- participate in optimization of existing and new systems/solutions.
From our side we offer:
- friendly and professional working environment
- flexible and remote working
- an opportunity to grow and learn
- additional days off and paid sick leaves
- newest technical equipment
- paid state holidays.