Currency.com, a rapidly expanding Fintech with an award-winning trading platform, is looking for an experienced Delivery manager to join our growing team.
We are on a mission to make trading more accessible and to bridge the emerging world of cryptocurrencies and traditional financial assets. Due to our rapid expansion, we are on the lookout for a Delivery manager that can help us manage and optimise the delivery process throughout the company.
- Coordinate the output of the dev/QA teams using the industry best practices, techniques and standards in SDLC.
- Contribute to building an efficient delivery process in the company (agile, getting things done, tracking and improving and etc.)
- Track and report product increments, results, impediments, monitor progress and adjust if needed.
- Release management — hands on dependency and quality management of the deliverables. Preparing, planning, tracking and performing releases.
- Communication with stakeholders (product management, support and sales, marketing, trading and legal departments)
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives
- At least 3 years of experience in PM, Delivery Manager or Scrum Master role
- Upper intermediate or higher level of English
- Team player, capable to coordinate and function in high paced environments
- Fintech or trading areas experience would be beneficial
- Must be excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of the team, external stakeholders, and management;
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management, and project organization skills;
- Ability to solve difficult problems in a complex environment;
- Possibility to manage payments and blockchain development teams;
- Become an expert in blockchain technologies and get trading experience;
- Become a part of one of the top financial trading platforms;
- Friendly and professional working environment;
- Medical insurance;
- 20 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves;
- Newest technical equipment;
- Paid state holidays.