We’re currently looking for a professional QA engineer, who will deliver the best quality assurance services, ensuring smooth software running. Our newest team member will be responsible for creating and implementing an effective strategy for software testing and quality coordination as well as suggesting solutions for various quality issues.
Sound like the role for you? Keep reading.
- Experience in testing on at least one major mobile OS — Android / iOS
- Experience in Rest and WS API testing
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to find the root cause of complex issues
- Skilled at writing test cases and executing test plans
- Passion for product quality and attention to detail
- Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code
- Strong ability and eagerness to quickly learn new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good command of English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of mobile application development life cycle including Play Store / App Store submission process
- Knowledge of mobile specific features like push notifications, location services, camera etc.
From our side we offer:
- Great friendly and professional working environment
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- An opportunity to grow and learn
- Attractive benefit package
- Medical insurance & additional sick-days and paid sick leave.