• Expert level programming in modern C++.
• Strong foundation in logic and computer science, including areas such as algorithms, data schemas, back and forward compatibility and optimization.
• Exceptional problem solving abilities.
• Excellent communication (spoken and written) and team collaboration skills.
• Self-motivated, organized and able to excel in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
• Professional software engineering experience in game development or another industry.
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science or qualifications in a related technical discipline.
• Development experience with iOS, Android, Obj-C, Java or Xcode.
• Strong performance optimization experience
• Strong problem solving / debugging skills
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to assist others in their work
• Ability to assess the quality of other engineer’s work
— An international environment — working directly with the team from Berlin;
— Highly skilled colleagues;
— Competitive salary;
— Flexible working schedule;
— 20 working days vacation annually.
Candidate will be working with the team of Lead developer, 2 Middle developers and 2 Junior + developers. Most of the responsibilities will be connected with supporting feature development, active feature improvements, production bug resolution. In case the candidate will be interested in leading the part of the team — this question can be discussed for the future.
To sum up, the candidate will be concentrated on:
• Developing games for the iOS and Android platforms in C++, using a custom, proprietary game-engine.
• Collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team of programmers, artists, producers, and designers.
• Supporting the maintenance and execution of games as an online service.
You are going to be involved in the development of the MMO RPG / Action Strategy that has been in production on iOS and Android platforms since late 2016. While some new feature development is on the roadmap, the bulk of the work involves improving internal systems and performance, as well as addressing any and all issues that arise during production event cycles
The website godsandglory.com gives more understanding about the style and genre of the game
You will be working in a distributed and multi-cultural team from Germany and Ukraine. Recruiters and the client will be happy to discuss any other details on the interview.