As a Content Writer/Marketing Assistant, you will:
- Create content that supports presales and sales initiatives (presentations, case studies);
- Write content for marketing collateral: blog posts, landing pages, case studies, white papers, eBooks, branded content; infographics;
- Create email templates tailored specifically to B2B audiences;
- Create SMM posts according to the marketing strategy;
- Distribute our marketing content and look for new marketing directories;
- Collaborate with our Account Managers and Marketing Manager to understand the needs, objectives, tone, approach, and requirements of our customers to later translate them into compelling marketing campaigns.
Here at Crunch, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have 0,5-1 year of relevant experience in the IT sphere (ideally in a B2B sector);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (proven writing skill);
- Quick learner that is eager to gain new knowledge and apply them in practice;
- Have experience working with Microsoft tools, WordPress (as an admin), Figma;
- Are organized and meticulous, have incredible time management skills and ability to multitask;
- Curious about B2B marketing and trends;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver.
- Annual paid leave — 18 working days (100% compensation)
- Annual paid sick leave — 10 working days (100% compensation)
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity to become a part of our professional team
- Opportunity to participate in various events (educational programs, seminars, training sessions)
- Flexible working schedule
- Competitive compensation