We are a product company in Ternopil working on the localization management platform — crowdin.com. You can find GitHub, GitLab, Discord, Huawei, Kickstarter, Avast, Buffer, and many more among our customers. A small product-based company is a place where it can be done.
This job implies working with inbound sales, though outbound lead generation is encouraged.
This job also implies multiple live video meetings with leads (via Google Meets, Microsoft Teams or Whereby).
We are looking for people that are enthusiastic about doing the full cycle of sales: starting from lead qualification and discovery calls up to technical product demos, troubleshooting technical cases of leads, proposal generations, contract negotiations, and training clients’ team on using the product.
Requirements and Nice-to-have:
- Fluent English is a must
- Experience at B2B sales would be a plus (SaaS)
- Knowledge of HubSpot would be a plus but strong desire to learn all its tools is a must
- Strong desire to learn all in and outs of our product (including technical aspects)
- Highly developed communication skills — ability to talk to both engineers and C-level people.
- Ability to work flexible hours (we have customers from all over the world and different timezones)
- Meeting and exceeding yearly and monthly sales targets.
- Manage clients data in CRM, ensure all communications are logged
- Owning the full cycle of sales activities and your leads onboarding:
- lead generation and qualification
- outreach communication
- discovery call
- product demo calls
- contract negotiations
- solving tech cases and (if needed) escalating them to the development/product teams
- educating client’s teams (onboarding)
- Any other activities with the aim to turn prospects into our loyal customers and evangelists.