About the role
Do you want to impact and directly contribute to the employee experience while building
smooth and efficient people operations processes and streamlining the workflows to allow the people team to invest in the teams’ and people development more?
You will be a part of the VistaCreate and Depositphotos HR team while closely cooperating
with the Vista Global team. In this role, you will focus on change management and continuous improvement, maximizing consistency and quality of people operations while following best market practices
What you will do?
- Work with the HRBP Manager to streamline People Operations and help the HR team to focus on people and teams, not the people workflows.
- Be responsible for people workflows and processes as well as Admin function in Cyprus
- Make sure people processes runs as smoth as possible to creat the best possible employee experience for the team;
- Understand local employment requirements and be able to manage contracts and benefits in location;
- Take ownership of all people’s data and reporting, suggesting process improvements where needed;
- Own HR policies, make sure they are people focused, straightforward, aligned, up to date and easy to use;
- Own and monitor the absence management process and up dates with all details related PTO;
- Oversee the new hire orientation activities and program, benefitsand activities;
- Ensure compliance with local regulations related to employees’ management.
- 3+ years of experience in HR Operations and Administration;
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work across several tasks simultaneously;
- Specialized knowledge in HR Ops or broader knowledge across HR functions;
- Must be hands-on, detail-oriented, and process-minded and cope well with a high volume of HR transactions;
- Exposure in multinational working environment will be a plus;
- Have consistently demonstrated a high level of customer service;
- Strong data-driven mindset, experience working with HR data and HR systems, strong spreadsheets/excel literacy is a must;
- Ability to develop effective relationships across all levels and with diverse groups/stakeholders.
- Strong (B2 at least) English is required.
- Greece will be a plus
- Ukrainian/ Russian will be a great plus
- Experience working in a structured multinational environment as well as in Tech;
- Experience working in HR operations and managing workflows during employee lifecycle;
- Experience working within a complex and diverse organization is a must;
What we offer:
- Remote friendly culture;
- Flexible Work Hours & Recharge Fridays in Summer;
- Professional Growth;
- Competitive Compensation & Regular Salary Reviews;
- Paid Vacations (22 working days), Statutory Holidays;
- Health care by General Health Care System (Gesy);
- Well-being support;
- Corporate English classes.