VistaCreate (ex-Crello) is a graphic design platform where anyone can quickly create engaging projects for any industry or occasion — design skills optional. VistaCreate blends a powerful online design editor with an ever-growing library of over 50 million assets for creative expression. The platform is available for web, iOS, and Android.
VistaCreate has a remote team working worldwide, as well as big coworking spaces in Kyiv and Limassol. We’re a team of more than 100 people, and this number keeps on growing along with the product and its user base, so we’re always on the lookout for talents to join our enthusiastic squad.
• Work with the technology teams to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively design & implement enhancements;
• Monitor state-of-the-art technologies and ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being used cross-company including the advanced versions of Google Analytics;
• Utilize Google Tag Manager to implement events and success measures;
• Deep-dive into anomalies to uncover potential issues on web pages or internal data processing flow;
• Develops and implements standardized analytic methodologies;
• Develop, deliver, and present reports that summarize insights for key stakeholders to help drive business decisions.
• Strong understanding of website design, user interface design principles, usability testing, and website technologies;
• Deep knowledge of analytical products Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager. Experinece working with Segment would be a great advantage;
• Hands-on experience in designing web events storage and processing;
• Understanding HTML, CSS, DataLayer, and the ability to work with selectors;
• Understanding of database structures;
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
• Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to tell a story based on data;
• English level —Intermediate + is a must.
Will Be a Plus:
• Experience with Firebase, Appsflyer;
• Experience with Google Analytics API;
• Experience in setting up end-to-end analytics;
• Experience with data visualization systems -Power BI;
• Experience in subscription business.
What we offer:
— Competitive compensation level;
— Remote work;
— Paid Vacations (24 days), Statutory Holidays;
— Annual salary reviews;
— 100% paid sick leave;
— Comfortable Office;
— Flexible Work Hours;
— Incentives for marriage and childbirth;
— Accountant supports and taxes coverage;
— Allowance for education and training;
— Professional Growth.