As part of the HR Organization, the Sr HRBP Manager, VistaCreate & Depositphotos will provide partnership to VistaCreate & Depositphotos, accelerating their integration into Vista, striving to hire, engage and develop the best talent. HR has a critical role in achieving our vision. This position will advise the VistaCreate & Depositphotos team and senior leaders in the organization on talent management best practices, support organizational change and ultimately create high levels of team member engagement.
This position is remote-first, will report to the Global Head of HR and will manage an HR team based in the Ukraine.
What You Will Do:
- Advise the Vice President, VistaCreate & Depositphotos to define and execute the people strategy across the organization.
- Work with the VistaCreate & Depositphotos Leadership Team to maintain and develop a high-performance culture, driving a high level of engagement and ensure core values are embedded while providing data-driven business solutions.
- Operationalize the people practices for VistaCreate & Depositphotos as part of HR post-merger integration plan.
- Coach and mentor senior business leaders with a focus on leadership development and coaching.
- Partner and guide senior leaders on talent and people topics, including compensation, retention, performance, and talent development, integrating compensation and performance frameworks into a comprehensive and impactful strategy.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience supporting senior leaders in an HR business partner capacity. Bachelor’s Degree, major in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Organizational Development, or another related field.
- Prior experience directly advising senior leadership teams, preferably in a high technology company.
- Prior organizational integration experience.
- Strong partnership experience with an emphasis on positive employee relations, change management, talent management, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Functional expertise across some general areas of HR, including Organizational Design, Diversity and Inclusion, Employee, Talent Management, Performance Management, and Compensation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as prioritization skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-performance culture in a dynamic business environment.
- Human Resources Professional Certification (i.e., SPHR) preferred.