Crello, an online design tool launched by Depositphotos, is searching for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager qualified in LPO and CRO to join our marketing team.
Crello has distributed teams worldwide with offices in Kyiv and Limassol. We’re a team of more than 100 people, and this number keeps on growing along with the product and its user base. So we are always on the lookout for talents ready to join our enthusiastic squad.
We believe that everyone is capable of creating cool designs to share with the world. Crello helps marketers, bloggers, and entrepreneurs produce high-quality content and deliver it to their audience quickly and easily. We are creating a platform that helps to complete almost any design task in a few clicks.
• Develop and execute LPO strategy to improve overall CRs and customer experience for different traffic channels including paid advertising, organic, email & push, social
• Analyse, build segments and personalise upper and mid funnel user journey to drive engagement and CRs
• Actively сontribute to CRO strategy and grown
• Lead the execution of all your experiments (A/B and A/B/C tests wireframing, assets development, tests results analysis)
• Set-up needed tracking parameters and tools and make regular check-ups of how it works.
• Define key metrics for LPO, CRO and build dashboards with the help of Analysts to ensure performance monitoring on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
• Coordinate marketing projects; Since development involves a lot of people, you’ll be managing most of the content contributors like copywriters, UX experts, designers, web-developers.
• Build, manage and optimize landing page assets in Wordpress
• Collaborate with teams responsible for SEO, Paid Acquisition, Social Media, Product and Marketing
• Communications in order to optimize each conversion path
• Conduct competitive analysis to use for benchmarking purposes and improve accordingly
• 2+ years experience managing websites & landing pages, optimizing conversion paths
• Solid experience in LP optimization, CRO through A/B testing
• Confident use of Google Analytics, Google Optimize and other web tools
• Understanding different acquisition channels and their role in the funnel
• Understanding usability and UX basics
• Experience working with CMS (Wordpress, Tilda)
• Knowledge of basic on-site SEO
• Team-player in the marketing team
• Data-driven approach to everything you do
• Critical thinking and creativity
• Upper intermediate English
Would be a plus:
• Having work experience for US and EU markets
• Strong copywriting skills with focus on value proposition and selling
What we offer:
• Large, complex, and rapidly developing project
• Paid Vacations (24 days), Statutory Holidays and Sick leaves
• Сompetitive salary
• Amazing team
• Free English lessons
• Flexible work schedule