Crello, an online design tool launched by Depositphotos, is searching for a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Crello has distributed teams worldwide with offices in Kyiv and Limassol. We’re a team of more than 100 people, and this number keeps on growing along with the product and its user base. So we are always on the lookout for talents ready to join our enthusiastic squad.
We believe that everyone is capable of creating cool designs to share with the world. Crello helps marketers, bloggers, and entrepreneurs produce high-quality content and deliver it to their audience quickly and easily. We are creating a platform that helps to complete almost any design task in a few clicks.
• 2+ years of experience as a DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer;
• Strong experience with AWS: EKS; Ec2, S3, SQS, ELB ect.;
• Strong experience with IaC tools as: Terraform, Ansible, Helm;
• Strong knowledge with solutions based on Linux systems, LA;
• Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities;
• Good troubleshooting skills;
• Solid understanding of TCP stack;
• Experience with GitLab CI/CD; k8s and Docker;
• Understanding of software development process;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Conduct periodic on-call duties.
Would be a plus:
• NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Loki);
• Experience in firewalls and network security;
• Scripting skills on: Bash, Python, Go;
• Knowledge of OSI;
What we offer:
• Large, complex, and rapidly developing project
• Paid Vacations (24 days), Statutory Holidays and Sick leaves
• Сompetitive salary
• Amazing team
• Free English lessons
• Flexible work schedule