You’ll need to have:
• Four or more years of relevant work experience.
• Experience developing Android mobile applications using Android Studio, the Android SDK, Google Play Services, and Android Compatibility Library.
• Experience with Android front-end/UI development (with knowledge of Google Material Design), Web services & XML/JSON/REST connectivity/consumption, and local storage/databases/SQLite.
• Experience in Android development patterns — including Java OOP, SQLite, JSON/Rest APIs, and multi-threading/background tasks.
• Experience with RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle).
Even better if you have:
• Degree in Computer Science.
• Experience in developing Android user interfaces — including relative layouts, List Views, lazy loading/data binding, and flexibility with respect to different screen sizes/densities.
• Solid knowledge of the mobile industry. In-depth knowledge of the Android handset & tablet devices, platforms and application marketplaces.
• Knowledge of iOS (Objective-C/Swift/XCode/iOS SDK) and/or experience in Enterprise Java, ASP.NET/C#, Node.js, or GO Lang.
• Knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB, CassandraDB).
• Passion for great application architecture and user-experience.
• General understanding of the mobile industry, mobile networking, and cloud/content services.
• Knowledge of single sign-on and tokens.
• Experience with ORMs like Active Android.
• Experience bridging the gap between the creative, business and technical disciplines of web and mobile application development.
• Knowledge of Cloud services and APIs.
• Experience with Git/Bit bucket, Jira, and Jenkins tools.
• Published one or more applications to the Google Play (Android App) Store and/or Amazon App Store.
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join the mobile apps development team .You will be working on all sensors on the Android API.
• Development of Android applications and creation and integration with back-end services.
• Work with cross-functional teams that include project management, design team, testers, and other development teams (server, search, content management, and metrics, OSS) to deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Follow effective design and development practices on the Android platform, and help implement the best (most responsive, most robust/secure, most user-friendly/functional, most network/power-sensitive) applications for Product. Deliver the product, data management, and application designs in emerging technologies and connect them to the diverse back-ends of Product’s systems.
• Participate in the development of mobile applications and projects, working with multiple, diverse teams (both onshore and offshore).
• Help design and develop apps with excellent user experience and cognizance of performance, network and power usage, security, code maintainability and time to market.
• Help write reusable components (including business layer, software infrastructure, and UI); follow industry best practices in user-interface design, scalability, new technologies, content management & distribution, and general mobile device application development.
Product description: Lightweight, secure and verifiable Proof of Location (PoL) protocol on the blockchain, dedicated to securing device location verifiable way, with help of mobile phone sensors, time tracking and witnessing (device-to-device interaction).
First product that will be created for android is an application dedicated to passively scan environment and map signals to the database. Application will heavily rely on wiggle-net framework.