This job available for students, we offer flexible working hours.
• Desire to work in web and security analitycs
• Fluent English wring and reading
• Availability to work 120 hours a month in shifts
• Availability for shifts between the hours:
• Familiarity and research capabilities over the internet
• Service awareness — internal customer service
• Multi-tasking, flexible and dynamic person
• Personal responsibility, high work morality, independent
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Attentive to details
• Hard worker, and a team player
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with Regular Expressions.
• Knowledge of TCP/ UDP, SMTP Internet Protocols, email protocols.
• Knowledge in HTML
• Work in international team
• IT Security product team
• Flexible working schedule
• This job available for students
As part of the team, the security analyst would be required to analyze and research the detection data: controlling, and blocking junk mail attacks. Constantly improve the performance of the service, providing information and analysis service for internal customers. Monitoring spam trends, prevented spam attacks using CYREN tools.
Cyren uses its extensive cloud-based detection capabilities to power an advanced suite of SaaS security solutions that protect businesses when they use the internet.
The Detection team uses data mining techniques, to monitor the quality of the service, improve it and handle events at real time.