• Bachelors (or above) Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 4+ years professional experience in Machine Learning
• Industry experience in development and deployment Machine Learning based models to production
• Proficiency in Python
• Proficiency with AWS tools including SageMaker, Athena, S3 and Lambda
• Experience with Bayesian networks.
• Solid Computer Science skills in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, and source control management
• Comfortable challenging assumptions and thinking of creative ways to tackle problems
• High-level English — a must.
• Proficiency with Deep Learning algorithms and packages
• Proficiency with Java, SQL and Spark
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Our client Endotech Ltd. was established in Israel in 2012 by Dr. Anna Becker, who has a PhD in
Artificial Intelligence from the renowned Technion — Israel Institute of Technology. The company
developed in implemented artificial intelligence solutions in different industries from medicine
to marketing and trading. Since, various companies, hedge funds and banks all over the world
enjoy the benefits of the automation driven by the AI.
In 2018 an investment was attracted to develop an eponymous webapp (endotech.io) to
provide algorithmic trading of cryptocurrencies and auto-execution of its orders. The initial
release was made in March 2018, orders execution was released few months later.
The product had 2 business-model changes (monthly/annual subscription > shuttles + DAISY
clients) and has a legacy code since.
The shuttles model was introduced in spring 2020 (first launch in March 2020) and took place of
subscription model. Shuttle is a form of massive group trading when hundreds/thousands of
retail customers connect to the same strategy/portfolio to increase each other’s profit. The
connection was made automated but requires improvements.
Currently, the website is outdated on client side as well as on back end, due to the pace we
kept last year while switching between models to satisfy our partners’ and clients’ needs.
In September 2020 we launched development of the new promising project — DAISY.GLOBAL —
that has made headlines in both fintech and marketing industries. Its structure is unprecedently
transparent being based on smart-contract, and referral program is sophisticated but
The system allows retail traders to benefit from massive group trading from Endotech, and also
be rewarded for inviting other retail traders from all over the world. The trading volume that
Endotech gathers will serve as a perfect backtesting material for super-intelligence.
The initial release was made in January 2021, and the audience had such a rush to join that
system revealed multiple bugs, and is currently under development to be more stable and
scalable. Currently there are more than active 50 000 clients, and a few thousands more await
impatiently the new release.
TEAM (March 2021)
In total: 50+ teammates including R&D, Development, Trading Desk, Sales, Marketing, QA,
Support teams. We actively hire so the number is growing weekly.
Development: 10+ developers and the number is growing weekly.