Creatio Company is a global vendor of one platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and a maximum degree of freedom. With a global team of 700+ dedicated professionals, 700+ partners, and thousands of customers, Creatio operates in 100+ countries worldwide.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our Creatio team.
Qualifications and skills:
- At least two years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Deep knowledge of Scrum methodology, as well as facilitation and moderation techniques
- At least an Intermediate level of English
- High motivation to constantly improve performance indicators and achieve team goals
- Build and develop an Agile culture and mindset in R&D teams
- Establish highly effective Scrum processes
- Manage the development of the team and its members
- Maintain a high level of motivation in the team
What you should expect from us:
- A leading company in a fast-growing environment
- Powerful, mature, and award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants)
- Collaborative environment. Our corporate culture encourages the exchange of experience and knowledge, readiness to help, and mentoring
- Limitless opportunities for career development. We organize plenty of external and internal training. Each employee has an individual professional and career growth plan
- Other essential benefits: medical insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave
If you are interested, please submit your CV at [email protected] or apply online.