1. Manual QA experience 3+ years
2. Be familiar with Selenium, Behat, PHPUnit
3. Good understanding of methodologies and ability to build best QA practices
4. Git and API are not magic for you
5. Experience in testing REST API
6. Experience in working with SQL DB
7. Strong understanding of making the following testing: functional, UI, component, regression, performance, load, stress, stability testing, localization testing, security testing
8. Ability to analyze both business and technology requirements
9. Experience in working with testing frameworks
10. Ability and willingness to read and deal with someone else’s code
11. Ability to go deep and test the functionality with a short description.
1. Higher education in IT sphere;
2. Interest in and understanding of FinTech.
1. Extraordinary tasks, that require professional solutions;
2. No strict limitations in choosing technologies.
3. Current stack: PHP 7.3, Symfony 4, TypeScript, SASS, Angular 7, MySQL, Redis,
4. Memcached, RabbitMQ, Ubuntu Linux;
5. Friendly team and working environment
6. Ability to grow professionally and learn
7. Flexible working schedule, ability to work remotely
8. Friendly colleagues and caring management
9. Other bonuses.
We need an experienced tester, with practical skills in testing automation, which will improve QA processes, introduce new practices, create tests, be a mentor for less experienced colleagues.
1. Manual and automated functionality testing
2. Creation of documentation: test scenarios, test cases, checklists, test results reports, bug reports;
3. Designing and implementation of improved QA testing processes
4. Main platform tasks — working with accounts, profiles, bank transfers, cryptocurrencies, security systems, virtual and physical card issuing, bank acquiring, etc.
Crassula is a cloud platform for building and launching FinTech solutions as a White Label. We work in the hottest sphere of challengers, neobanks, innovative payment solutions, open-banking and much more.