•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar;
• 2+ years of C++ development for Windows with:
— STL, Boost, MS COM, C++ 17
• Experience and understanding in:
— object oriented programming
— algorithms and Data Structures
— multithreading programming
• Intermediate English level.
— Test Driven Development
— design patterns
CQG provides a variety of benefits to enhance your personal and financial well-being. Employees and eligible dependents may participate in the following:
• Career and professional opportunities;
• Completely “White” and competitive salary;
• Employment in accordance with Ukrainian labor legislation;
• Full medical insurance for employee and family (dental insurance is included);
• Full vacation and paid sick leave;
• Free English classes (2 times per week during working hours);
• Tasty and healthy dinners in the office from our chef (and, of course, tea, coffee, juice, sweets, fruit, ...).
• Writing, debuging and maintaining industrial code (API interfaces)
• Participation in code review and documentation review
• Investigation of problems encountered by users. Finding solutions
• Clarifying requirements, creating relevant documents
The primary objective of this position is to support customers with installation, training, and problem resolution on all CQG products.
CQG, Inc. was founded more than 35 years ago in the United States. We are one of the world leaders in the delivery of market data and financial information, analysis technologies and stock trading. More than 500 people work in 15 offices around the world — from Denver and Chicago to Sydney and Singapore. The development offices are located in Denver, Moscow, Kiev, Samara, Yerevan and Zelenograd.
Kiev office was opened in 2004 and now has about 40 people. Our friendly team for more than 15 years working on server solutions for stock trading, client applications for the analysis of stock quotes and many others.
We’re looking for our best Middle C++ Developer with experience in frontend development and excited about growing as a professional