• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar;
• 2+ years of C++ development for Windows with:
— STL, Boost, MS COM, C++ 17
• Experience and understanding in:
— object oriented programming
— algorithms and Data Structures
— multithreading programming
• Intermediate English level.
— Test Driven Development
— design patterns
CQG provides a variety of benefits to enhance your personal and financial well-being. Employees and eligible dependents may participate in the following:
• Career and professional opportunities;
• Completely “White” and competitive salary;
• Employment in accordance with Ukrainian labor legislation;
• Full-time employment, the ability to work remotely, as well as work in the office at will
• Full medical insurance for employee and family (dental insurance is included);
• Free lunch in the office;
• Team buildings, meetings with colleagues from other offices, conferences, and much more
• Free English classes (2 times a week during working hours).
• Writing, debugging and maintaining industrial code (API interfaces)
• Participation in code review and documentation review
• Investigation of problems encountered by users. Finding solutions
• Clarifying requirements, creating relevant documents
CQG, Inc. was founded more than 40 years ago in the United States. We are one of the world leaders in the delivery of market data and financial information, analysis technologies and stock trading. More than 500 people work in 15 offices around the world — from Denver and Chicago to Sydney and Singapore. The development offices are located in Denver, Kyiv, Samara, Moscow, Yerevan and Zelenograd.
The Kyiv office was opened in 2004 and now has about 40 people. Our friendly team for more than 17 years working on server solutions for stock trading, client applications for the analysis of stock quotes and many others.
We’re looking for our best Middle C++ Developer with experience in frontend development and excited about growing as a professional