• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
• 2+ years of C++ development
• Experience and understanding in:
— algorithms and Data Structures
— windows API
— unit testing
• Intermediate English level.
CQG provides a variety of benefits to enhance your personal and financial well-being. Employees and eligible dependents may participate in the following:
• Career and professional opportunities;
• Completely “White” and competitive salary;
• Employment in accordance with Ukrainian labor legislation;
• Full medical insurance for employee and family (dental insurance is included);
• Free lunch in the office;
• Free English classes (2 times a week during working hours).
• Develop high quality and performance critical code, using Test Driven Development
• Maintain realtime data subscription/delivery subsystem
• Work productively as part of a software development team
CQG, Inc. was founded more than 30 years ago in the United States. We are one of the world leaders in the delivery of market data and financial information, analysis technologies and stock trading. More than 500 people work in 15 offices around the world — from Denver and Chicago to Sydney and Singapore. The development offices are located in Denver, Moscow, Kiev, Samara, Yerevan and Zelenograd.
The Kiev office was opened in 2004 and now has about 30 people. Our friendly team for more than 8 years working on server solutions for stock trading, client applications for the analysis of stock quotes and many others.
We’re looking for our best Middle C++ Developer with good experience in frontend development and some experience in backend.