• 1+ year experience in C ++ development using STL, Boost on MS Windows
• Knowledge of OOP, basic data structures and algorithms
• Knowledge of the principles of multithreaded programming
• Knowledge of basic design patterns
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Understanding of UML diagrams
• Basic knowledge of Python
CQG provides a variety of benefits to enhance your personal and financial well-being. Employees and eligible dependents may participate in the following:
•Career and professional opportunities
•Completely “White” and competitive salary
•Employment in accordance with Ukrainian labor legislation
•Full-time employment, the ability to work remotely, as well as work in the office at will
•Full medical insurance for employee and family (dental insurance is included)
•Free lunch in the office
•Free English classes (2 times a week during working hours)
•Team buildings, meetings with colleagues from other offices, conferences, and much more
• Write, debug, and maintain production code
• Participate in code and documentation reviews
• Investigate emerging problems, find solutions
• Clarify requirements, create relevant documents
CQG, Inc. was founded more than 40 years ago in the United States. We are one of the world leaders in the delivery of market data and financial information, analysis technologies and stock trading. More than 500 people work in 15 offices around the world — from Denver and Chicago to Sydney and Singapore. The development offices are located in Denver, Kyiv, Samara, Moscow, Yerevan and Zelenograd.
The Kyiv office was opened in 2004 and now has about 40 people. Our friendly team for more than 17 years working on server solutions for stock trading, client applications for the analysis of stock quotes and many others.
We’re looking for experienced motivated software developers who will be interested in joining our team.
Summary: The primary objective of the Software Developer position is to work with team members to produce high quality and timely software products.