We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning PPC Manager to join our team due to the constant growth of the product.
Founded in 2015, it all began with one person only. And now we are a big team of professionals, who work in the synergy of three core divisions: media buying, affiliate network, and social discovery products, which make us a highly successful digital marketing company. Much of this success was largely due to our motto: Challenging mission with passionate people.
We created an environment, where the best people in their fields have all they need to do great things: the most friendly teammates, the high-skilled and supportive team leaders, inspiring objectives, and the atmosphere of the endless drive.
Cpamatica — your next career opportunity.
What You’ll Do:
- manage and execute user acquisition campaigns on channels like Google Ads, Yandex Direct and more;
- implement effective tests, funnel analytics & conversion cost optimizations;
- generate creatives, landing pages, etc for advertising campaigns;
- continuously develop automated processes to streamline campaign management;
- work closely with design, development and product teams on growing marketing revenue as much as possible.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- passion for digital advertising;
- be organised and self-motivated;
- strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions;
- entrepreneurial mindset;
- level of knowledge of English — Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- experience in FMCG, IB, Big4 companies will be a plus.
What you get:
In our big modern office, located 5 minutes from the Tarasa Shevchenko metro station, you can find everything for comfortable work. And, of course, a flexible schedule without tracing.
We care for your:
- gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth);
- career opportunities and the ability to satisfy your ambitions;
- a strong base salary with regular revisions throughout the year;
- you’ll join the team of smart, data-driven, proactive individuals, whose philosophy is to exceed expectations;
- an ability to directly influence the results of the business and the lives of millions of people.
- medical insurance;
- gym time during working hours;
- free breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- paid sick leaves;
- compensation for sports activities.
- trips in Ukraine and abroad as a team in achieving common goals (We have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt. And climbed a lot of Carpathian Mountains together);
- corporate theme parties and events (techno rave, disco 80th, subculture and pajama parties);
- team-building activities (bar crawling, graffiti drawing, performance quests, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking);
- we have the best parties on the market (trust us on this!).