We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Junior SEO Specialist.
Founded in 2015, it all began with one person only. And now we are a big team of professionals, who work in the synergy of three core divisions: media buying, affiliate network, and social discovery products, which make us a highly successful digital marketing company. Much of this success was largely due to our motto: Challenging mission with cool people.
Traffic Kitchen is a result-driven SEO arbitrage project in Cpamatica. Founded in 2017 by Alex Belevets. It unites several teams: SEO, Development, Design, and Content departments. Breaking profit records each year, it employs experts who are passionate about what they do and always strive for the best results. Here, challenges accompany constant development and new opportunities, helping the business grow.
Our motto is ’"Work smart — hustle hard", so if you are in search of a place where all cool people, exciting tasks and the loudest parties are, go for Traffic Kitchen.
We created an environment, where the best people in their fields have all they need to do great things: the most friendly teammates, the high-skilled and supportive team leaders, inspiring objectives, and the atmosphere of the endless drive.
Cpamatica — your next career opportunity.
What You’ll Do:
- conduct SEO audit for 5 websites;
- develop SEO strategy for 5 websites;
- internally optimize 5 websites;
- develop content tasks (at least 40,000 words);
- develop anchor plans (20 plans).
What We’ll Expect From You:
- work in SEO for at least 6 months or have robust theoretical knowledge;
- ability to work with several sites at the same time;
- basic mastery of the necessary SEO tools;
- strong theoretical knowledge on on-page optimization;
- analytical skills;
- proactive approach.
Will be a plus:
- worked on recovering websites after position loss or search filtering;
- either understands or has experience in creating websites from scratch;
- has theoretical knowledge of black hat SEO;
- has experience with Western audiences.
Ideal if you:
- have an understanding or experience of creating sites from scratch;
- has theoretical knowledge of Black Hat;
- collected the semantic core and clustered it from scratch;
- created relinking on large sites;
- worked a lot with WordPress and you want to learn how to work with other CMS;
- created a well-thought-out technical task for the content and optimized it.
What you get:
In our big modern office, located 5 minutes from the Tarasa Shevchenko metro station, you can find everything for comfortable work. And, of course, a flexible schedule without tracing.
We care for your:
- you’ll join the team of smart, data-driven, proactive individuals, whose philosophy is to exceed expectations;
- an ability to directly influence the results of the business and the lives of millions of people;
- a training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- medical insurance;
- gym time during working hours;
- free breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- paid sick leaves;
- compensation for sports activities.
- trips in Ukraine and abroad as a team in achieving common goals (We have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt. And climbed a lot of Carpathian mountains together);
- corporate theme parties and events (techno rave, disco 80th, subculture and pajama parties);
- team-building activities (bar crawling, graffiti drawing, performance quests, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking);
- we have the best parties on the market (trust us on this!).