We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Middle SEO Specialist.
Founded in 2015, it all began with one person only. And now we are a big team of professionals, who work in the synergy of three core divisions: media buying, affiliate network, and social discovery products, which make us a highly successful digital marketing company. Much of this success was largely due to our motto: Challenging mission with cool people.
Traffic Kitchen is a result-driven SEO arbitrage project in Cpamatica. Founded in 2017 by Alex Belevets. It unites several teams: SEO, Development, Design, and Content departments. Breaking profit records each year, it employs experts who are passionate about what they do and always strive for the best results. Here, challenges accompany constant development and new opportunities, helping the business grow.
Our motto is ’Work smart — hustle hard", so if you are in search of a place where all cool people, exciting tasks and the loudest parties are, go for Traffic Kitchen.
We created an environment, where the best people in their fields have all they need to do great things: the most friendly teammates, the high-skilled and supportive team leaders, inspiring objectives, and the atmosphere of the endless drive.
Cpamatica — your next career opportunity.
What You’ll Do:
- independent management of 5 projects;
- creation of satellite SEO projects in new vertical;
- traffic increase to existing sites;
- research, collection, and clustering of new semantics;
- enhancing websites’ E-A-T;
- supporting the Team Lead.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- experience in SEO from 1.5 years, strong theoretical and practical base;
- successful cases in SEO in international markets;
- independent project management;
- niche and competition analysis;
- development and implementation of SEO strategy;
- internal and external website optimization;
- collecting and clustering semantics;
- content tasks development and execution control.
Will be a plus:
- promoted websites for Western audiences;
- worked in highly competitive niches in arbitrage;
- profoundly understands and differentiates between white, grey, and black hat SEO;
- successfully recovered filtered websites;
- is highly-motivated and wants to show great performance with a cool team;
- is capable of process’ optimization.
What you get:
In our big modern office, located 5 minutes from the Tarasa Shevchenko metro station, you can find everything for comfortable work. And, of course, a flexible schedule without tracing.
We care for your:
- you’ll join the team of smart, data-driven, proactive individuals, whose philosophy is to exceed expectations;
- an ability to directly influence the results of the business and the lives of millions of people;
- a training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- medical insurance;
- gym time during working hours;
- free breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- paid sick leaves;
- compensation for sports activities.
- trips in Ukraine and abroad as a team in achieving common goals (We have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt. And climbed a lot of Carpathian mountains together);
- corporate theme parties and events (techno rave, disco 80th, subculture and pajama parties);
- team-building activities (bar crawling, graffiti drawing, performance quests, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking);
- we have the best parties on the market (trust us on this!).