We are looking for a Junior JS Full-stack Developer to support existing and develop new services on Node.js + Angular2/Vue.
Founded in 2015, it all began with one person only. And now we are a big team of professionals, who work in the synergy of three core divisions: media buying, affiliate network, and social discovery products, which make us a highly successful digital marketing company. Much of this success was largely due to our motto: Challenging mission with passionate people.
About your qualifications and skills:
- good knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS;
- experience with Angular2/Vue.js;
- understanding how the SSR works and how it is needed;
- experience with Node.js;
- experience with databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- experience with Git;
- experience with RabbitMQ;
- desire to make a quality product and constantly grow.
As a plus:
- examples of work;
- experience with Figma;
- experience with NestJS;
- understanding the basics of SEO.
- support for existing and development of new sites and services on Node.js + Angular2/Vue.
What you get:
In our big modern office, located 5 minutes from the Tarasa Shevchenko metro station, you can find everything for comfortable work. And, of course, a flexible schedule without tracing.
We care for your:
- you’ll join the team of smart, data-driven, proactive individuals, whose philosophy is to exceed expectations;
- an ability to directly influence the results of the business and the lives of millions of people;
- a training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- medical insurance;
- gym time during working hours;
- free breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- paid sick leaves;
- compensation for sports activities.
- trips in Ukraine and abroad as a team in achieving common goals (We have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt. And climbed a lot of Carpathian mountains together);
- corporate theme parties and events (techno rave, disco 80th, subculture and pajama parties);
- team-building activities (bar crawling, graffiti drawing, performance quests, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking);
- we have the best parties on the market (trust us on this!).
Cpamatica — your next career opportunity!