Founded in 2015, it all began with one person only. And now we are a big team of professionals, who work in the synergy of three core divisions: media buying, affiliate network, and social discovery products, which make us a highly successful digital marketing company. Much of this success was largely due to our motto: Challenging mission with cool people.
We created an environment, where the best people in their fields have all they need to do great things: the most friendly teammates, the high-skilled and supportive team leaders, inspiring objectives, and the atmosphere of the endless drive.
Cpamatica — your next career opportunity.
We are looking for a Product Analyst who will be in charge of hypothesis testing and funnel optimization on our premium dating
What You’ll Do:
• Collection, aggregation and processing of large amounts of data;
• Creating solution for efficient metric analysis;
• Analysis of hypotheses and A / B tests results;
• User segmentation;
• Analysis and optimization of product funnels.
What We’ll Expect From You:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics or any related field;
• 1+ years working as a Data Analyst or as a Product Analyst;
• Hands on experience with SQL and BI tools;
• Knowledge of basic statistics;
• Experience in A/B testing.
As a plus:
• Experience with mobile apps;
• Experience with Google Analytics, Amplitude etc.;
• Knowledge of Python / R.
• What you get in Cpamatica:
• You’ll join the team of smart, data-driven, proactive individuals, whose philosophy is to exceed expectations;
• An ability to directly influence the results of the business and the lives of millions of people;
• A training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
• Medical insurance;
• Gym time during working hours;
• Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
• 20 Working days of paid vacation;
• Paid sick leaves;
• Compensation for sports activities.
• Trips in Ukraine and abroad as a team in achieving common goals (We have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt. And climbed a lot of Carpathian mountains together);
• Corporate theme parties and events (techno rave, disco 80th, subculture and pajama parties);
• Team-building activities (bar crawling, graffiti drawing, performance quests, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking);
• We have the best parties on a market (trust us on this!).