Founded in 2015, it all began with one person only. And now we are a big team of professionals, who work in the synergy of three core divisions: media buying, affiliate network, and social discovery products, which make us a highly successful digital marketing company. Much of this success was largely due to our motto: Challenging mission with cool people.
We created an environment, where the best people in their fields have all they need to do great things: the most friendly teammates, the high-skilled and supportive team leaders, inspiring objectives, and the atmosphere of the endless drive. Be a part of our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Cpamatica!
We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning Product Analyst to join our team due to the constant growth of the product.
Our ideal candidate:
• Have developed analytical skills and really crazy about working with numbers;
• Understand marketing fundamentals: segmentation, CPA/CPC/CPM/EPC/EPV;
• Previous A/B testing experience;
• Ability to analyze complex issues and achieve goals;
• Degree in economics(marketing, cybernetics, finance);
• Working experience in Big 4, Finance or FMCG can be beneficial;
• Strong knowledge of SQL required;
• Experience with Tableau;
• Upper-Intermediate English and higher.
• Upgrade marketing and product analytics tools;
• Develop forecasts for the traffic ROI;
• To help make decisions on marketing purchases;
• Analyze user behavior on the product;
• Design and analyze the results of A/B tests;
• Explore the marketing environment and make changes with a product.
What you get:
• Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth);
• Career opportunities and the ability to satisfy your ambitions;
• You’ll join the team of smart, data-driven, proactive individuals, whose philosophy is to exceed expectations;
• An ability to directly influence the results of the business and the lives of millions of people;
• Work on the most competitive markets with huge marketing budgets.
• Medical insurance;
• Corporate doctor;
• Free running and yoga classes;
• Gym time during working hours;
• Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• 20 working days of paid vacation.
Growth and development:
• Real practice in building large-scale services, optimization, subtleties of work with loads, distribution of tasks;
• Annual training budget for all the employees with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, courses, workshops, etc.;
• Free corporate library;
• Training and seminars within the company.
• Trips in Ukraine and abroad as a team in achieving common goals (We have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt. And climbed a lot of Carpathian mountains together);
• Corporate theme parties and events (techno rave, disco 80th, subculture and pajama parties);
• Team-building activities (bar crawling, graffiti drawing, performance quests, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking);
• Friday drinks.