Founded in 2015, it all began with one person only. And now we are a big team of professionals, who work in the synergy of three core divisions: media buying, affiliate network, and social discovery products, which make us a highly successful digital marketing company. Much of this success was largely due to our motto: Challenging mission with cool people.
We created an environment, where the best people in their fields have all they need to do great things: the most friendly teammates, the high-skilled and supportive team leaders, inspiring objectives, and the atmosphere of the endless drive.
Cpamatica — your next career opportunity.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead features development from ideation to production;
• Daily checking of key product metrics and KPIs and working with product analytics;
• A/B testing;
• Ongoing analysis of the market and competitors in the industry (new features, prices);
• Cooperation with internal departments (marketing, development, analytics, design).
What We’ll Expect From You:
• Strong analytical skills;
• Result-oriented, hard-working with high ambitions and leadership skills;
• Structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business decisions;
• Upper-Intermediate English or better;
• Experience in A/B testing.
Will be a plus:
• Entrepreneurial background or experience working in startups;
• Strong experience in Tableau, SQL;
• GoPractice Simulator certificate.
What you get:
In our big modern office, located 5 minutes from the Tarasa Shevchenko metro station, you can find everything for comfortable work. And, of course, a flexible schedule without tracing.
We care for your:
• Career opportunities and the ability to satisfy your ambitions;
• A strong base salary with regular revisions throughout the year;
• Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth);
• Medical insurance;
• Corporate doctor;
• Free running and yoga classes;
• Gym time during working hours;
• Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• 20 working days of paid vacation.
Growth and development:
• Real practice in building large-scale services, optimization, subtleties of work with loads, distribution of tasks;
• Annual training budget for all the employees with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, courses, workshops, etc.;
• Free corporate library;
• Training and seminars within the company.
• Trips in Ukraine and abroad as a team in achieving common goals (We have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt. And climbed a lot of Carpathian mountains together);
• Corporate theme parties and events (techno rave, disco 80th, subculture and pajama parties);
• Team-building activities (bar crawling, graffiti drawing, performance quests, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking);
• Friday drinks.