Founded in 2015, it all began with one person only. And now we are a big team of professionals, who work in the synergy of three core divisions: media buying, affiliate network, and social discovery products, which make us a highly successful digital marketing company. Much of this success was largely due to our motto: Challenging mission with cool people.
We created an environment, where the best people in their fields have all they need to do great things: the most friendly teammates, the high-skilled and supportive team leaders, inspiring objectives, and the atmosphere of the endless drive.
Cpamatica — your next career opportunity.
We are looking for a purposeful and fast-learning Junior Marketing Analyst, interested in digital marketing and solving challenging tasks.
• Work closely with the marketing and analytics team to optimize campaigns performance;
• Built dashboards and automated reports using data visualisation tools and techniques (Tableau / Grafana/ Google Analytics etc.);
• Analyzing data and proposals for improvement of acquisition funnels, conversion and value;
• Planning and conducting marketing tests;
• Perform research on different topics for the needs of the marketing team.
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
• Education in mathematics, economics, or technical major will be a plus;
• Essential knowledge of digital marketing and metrics;
• Essential knowledge of analytical tools (Tableau or other BI tools, SQL etc.);
• Analytical mindset, ability to structure information and dive deeper when it is needed;
• English — Upper-Intermediate or higher
What you get:
In our big modern office, located 5 minutes from the Tarasa Shevchenko metro station, you can find everything for comfortable work. And, of course, a flexible schedule without tracing.
We care for your:
• Career opportunities and the ability to satisfy your ambitions;
• Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth);
• Extremely competitive commission scheme that scales with your growth;
• Unlimited opportunities to earn more money;
• Work on the most competitive tier-1 markets with huge marketing budgets.
• Medical insurance;
• Corporate doctor;
• Free running and yoga classes;
• Gym time during working hours;
• Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• 20 working days of paid vacation.
Growth and development:
• Real practice in building large-scale services, optimization, subtleties of work with loads, distribution of tasks;
• Annual training budget for all the employees with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, courses, workshops, etc.;
• Free corporate library;
• Training and seminars within the company.
• Trips in Ukraine and abroad as a team in achieving common goals (We have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt. And climbed a lot of Carpathian mountains together);
• Corporate theme parties and events (techno rave, disco 80th, subculture and pajama parties);
• Team-building activities (bar crawling, graffiti drawing, performance quests, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking);
• Friday drinks.