We are looking for a Middle/Strong Middle Vue3.js developer for a radio broadcasters project.
Our client is a United Kingdom company that is the world leader in smartphone apps for radio stations and visual radio broadcast systems. We are looking for a software engineer to join one of our customer’s projects. You will work with a tool for radio broadcasters to publish rich visual content alongside their existing broadcast radio and online audio streams. This tool can deliver visuals alongside music tracks, enhanced show information, news alerts, and more across DAB+, HD Radio™, FM, connected cars, web, and mobile platforms. The tool is used by major worldwide broadcasters as well as single stations.
🟠 About the project: The project implements the Back-end part as a REST API service, and the Front-end as Node.js’s client written in Vue.js and Typescript. The team consists of 3 developers (One Full-stack, One Back-end, and One Front-end developer). Procedure on the project: Monday-Wednesday, Friday 15-30 minutes call with the team.
Daily status update reports on Slack.
- Vue3.js and Type Script;
- REST API;
- HTML5, CSS;
- Jira and Git.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with Vue.js (Version 3);
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3;
- An understanding of how the HTTP request lifecycle works;
- An understanding of the principles of REST, Signalr, SOLID, and OOP;
- Knowledge of web application testing (Unit / E2E tests);
- The ability to work in a team;
- 3+ years of commercial Vue3.js development experience;
🟠 Will be a plus:
- Experience with Media and Radio technologies;
- The ability to work independently;
- Features development;
- Support of existing web UI;
🟠 Interview steps:
- Screening with a recruiter (30 minutes);
- Technical test for an hour;
- Get-to-know meeting with the client;
🟠 By joining us, you will get:
- stable internet connection and electricity power spots;
- Taxes and accounting coverage;
- Paid Vacations;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Best-class working equipment (laptop and accessories);
- Good conditions for skills development:
- Possibility to upgrade your English for business needs due to working time and coverage of 50% for studying English;
- Offer of Internal Training such as TechTalks and WorkShops;
- Wellbeing Sessions as One-to-One meetings and coverage of 50% of costs for a psychologist.
🟠 Our office in Lviv:
- FuturaHUB is located in Lviv (Kulparkivska 200a);
- An inspiring, modern workplace with a great atmosphere and development culture;
- Free “Happy Hours” parties;
- Free yoga and sports training in FuturaHUB;
- Chillout area: gaming zone with the PlayStations, table tennis & table soccer;
- Free beer, coffee, tea, cookies, etc;
- Conference rooms.
🟠 Some of our Values:
- No overtime and pressure;
- Regular rest, burnouts control;
- Clean relationships within the company and with the client;
- Responsibility for the own development, ideas, and interests communication, as well for the problems that stand in the way of this development;
- Openness to the new, readiness for changes;