We are seeking a colleague to join our team who can present the company’s services in the IT market.
- At least 3 years of experience in selling IT services, preferably in the field of outsourcing and outstaffing
- Experience with markets: Western European and North American;
- Be familiar with web and mobile development lifecycle (searching+qualifying+closing stages);
- Ability to qualify leads:
- define the level of potential customer: his experience, expectations, concerns, and current issues;
- define the level of the project’s idea: stage, team, deadline;
- define the budget;
- Knowledge and practice of working with sales tools: questionnaires, CRM etc;
- Maintain and clean up CRM to keep all the lead information up-to-date;
- Strong negotiating skills — excellent in-person, verbal and written communication skills.
- Upper-Intermediate English — must, strong German will be an advantage
- 1+ year of experience as lead generator will be an advantage
- Work with inbound/outbound leads from calls, emails, LinkedIn, and messengers.
- Preparing and conducting an interview with a client
- Preparation of bidding presentations, commercial offers, and sales reports
- Preparation of a sales contract
- Preparation of docs for PM and tech dept for the estimation
- An 8-hour working day without a fixed timetable
- Paid vacation (20 working days) and sick leave (2 weeks) +5 days of undocumented sick leave
- English courses and international communication with specialists from the connected area
- A team that will support, listen and help you to grow professionally
- Fixed salary + %;