* Strong C++, Java or C# proficiency.
* Developed communication skills and an open mind for discussion and team collaboration.
* Action-oriented and analytical skills.
* At least B.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related technical disciplines.
* Fluency in spoken and written English.
* Minimum 3 years of working experience.
* C++11, C++14
* Nvidia GPU CUDA experience;
* Hemi 2
* affinity for mathematics, physics, algorithms or 3D graphics computation
* Competitive salary
* Professional and friendly workplace
* Work on international hi-tech projects
* Full-time position
* Travel abroad
* Possibility to relocate to EU
* fast growing hi-tech company specializing in control systems for some of the humanity’s biggest projects, like fusion reactors, particle accelerators and telescopes
* 180 employees worldwide, in HQ in Ljubljana, and in our branches in Sweden, Switzerland, USA, China and Japan
* Cosylab: www.cosylab.com
* Life at Cosylab: www.youtube.com/...watch?v=CRqUauDozUo&t=11s