* Excellent skills in C++ programming and object-oriented design.
* C++11 and later
* Template and metaprogramming
* Familiarity with GNU/Linux development environment
* At least two years of professional experience in software development.
* Git repositories, Gitlab, Continuous integration
* Java, C#, Python
* Competitive salary
* Professional and friendly workplace
* Encouraging environment for professional development & personal growth
* Work environment with flexible working hours and occasional remote work
* 1 month in Ljubljana at Cosylab HQ to get familiar with the project
* Advanced C++ development.
* Requirement gathering and analysis.
* Software architecture, design and testing
At Cosylab we have a dedicated team working on the next generation telescope control software. The team is expanding and is looking for a C++ software engineer with intermediate to advanced experience.
Do you find it exciting how IoT and AI are changing the way industry and society operate? At Cosylab we have a dedicated team focused on this area. The team is looking for an experienced C++ software engineer.
* fast growing hi-tech company specializing in control systems for some of the humanity’s biggest projects, like fusion reactors, particle accelerators and telescopes
* 180 employees worldwide, in HQ in Ljubljana, and in our branches in Sweden, Switzerland, USA, Ukraine, China and Japan
* Cosylab: www.cosylab.com
* Working at Cosylab: www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRqUauDozUo