We are looking for an experienced Product Manager from the Gaming / Gambling industry to join our Product team based in Kyiv.
Are you looking for a job in a team of top-notch professionals? Especially in a company that has a great corporate culture, where words are confirmed by actions?
Well, it’s a match!
Send your CV and become a part of the COSMOteam ;-)
- At least 2 years experience in the Gaming / Gambling industry.
- Communication Skills: Exceptional communication in the English Language (both Written English and Spoken English with a Minimum of Upper Intermediate) and presentation abilities to clearly and persuasively articulate ideas.
- Technical Proficiency: A strong grasp of technical concepts, enabling you to discuss with the Dev teams when grooming product requirements.
- Quantitative Skills: Strong proficiency in data analysis with an accurate measurement to inform our product decisions.
- Software Engineering Practices: Familiarity with professional software engineering practices.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, influencing and aligning others towards common objectives.
- Decision-Making: A proven track record of making well-reasoned decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible to support product changes beyond regular office working hours, within the landscape of dynamic changing strategies.
- Prepare vision boards that give a high level review of the projects to other departments (even before scoping starts) to ensure transparency of upcoming deliverables.
- Be deeply involved with Product Development — Scoping with UML diagrams, wireframes/sketches, prototyping, discussions with Design team and detailed product scope requirements that will provide clarity to Tech and Internal/External Stake holders.
- Review the Product backlog across Forward Dev and Bugs, and ensure it is ordered in the correct priority at all times.
- Be actively involved in discussions during Tech Standups, Sprint Cycle Planning (Internal and External), and Sprint Tracking
- Own individual projects assigned from start to finish (Initiation, Product Scoping, Development Tracking, UAT, and until Go-Live)
- Performance Tracking: Establish, track, and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to product performance, engagement, and adoption, utilizing data insights to drive product decisions.
- Lead Cross-Functional Communication within internal Teams: Steer Engineering, Marketing, Design, CRM and Support teams throughout the product life cycle, ensuring alignment with the product vision and objectives.
- Be actively involved in Product Planning with the Product Director and Product Manager Peers for each Quarter.
- Market Analysis: Assess market and competitive conditions, formulating a distinctive product vision that delivers unique value, guided by customer needs.
- Communication & Documentation: Craft comprehensive product documentation and workflows to promote clear communication and coordination of product objectives and requirements across business, design, and development teams.
- Create Production incidents and feature requests in the Platform instance (JIRA)
- Be Involved in Sprint Retrospective with Dev/QA to identify things than went well, and things that need to be improved.
- Maintain Release Notes and Retrospective details in Confluence
- Effective Communication (Soft Skills) between all other internal Departments — CRM/Design/Payments/Development/CS/Marketing on work related projects
- Be part of knowledge sharing among Product Management peers.
What do we offer:
- Challenging tasks that contribute to professional and personal growth;
- Modern and comfortable office in the heart of Kyiv;
- Medical Insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in a team of professionals but humans, where you can always find a support;
- Good salary + social benefits + Education;
- Team-building events for the employees.