Corva is the emerging leader in real-time data and analytics for the oil & gas industry. The world’s biggest companies rely on our platform every minute of the day to support their critical operations. Our team is actively shaping the future and we are looking for dynamic, creative, and thoughtful individuals to contribute to our success.
The product is a platform with rich web UI for collecting, visualizing, analyzing and making sense of data from drilling rigs to help oilfield companies optimize their operations and ensure safety. Corva’s platform is modeled as a cloud app store, which gives enormous flexibility. It’s actively evolving and does not contain legacy code or outdated technologies.
- Minimum of 2 years in Web applications testing
- Extensive knowledge of agile software development
- In-depth knowledge of QA/QC processes
- Experience in designing and executing manual tests
- Experience creating test documentation (test plans, test cases) and working with requirements
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- Understanding of CI and code version control concepts
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work well with distributed teams effectively
As a plus
- Proficient with API and backend testing (Postman)
- Experience as a general QA
- Experience using low-code/no-code testing tools
- Verify & commit for the overall product quality
- Perform end-to-end testing using low-code automation tools (Endtest) to design, develop, execute and support automated test scripts for web applications
- Being a part of the delivery team, working closely with development/design/product stakeholders to coordinate efforts
- Gathering QA/test metrics and reporting for the delivery team
- Product requirements analysis and processing
- Test cases creation and support
- Defects intake, triage and verification
- Introduce QA best practices & share them with the team
- Communicate test results and overall project status to stakeholders, including project managers, developers, and product owners.
- Work with distributed teams across different time zones
- Participate in manual testing
- Product company with a long-term vision;
- High-talented team;
- Project exposure and ownership that impacts our users, product, and business;
- Sport compensation;
- 24 days PTO, paid sick leaves
- B2B contract with a US-based company.