Technology StackPython 3, Python API, Bash, Docker, MongoDB, AWS
What Makes Us Special?Corva is one of the hottest start-ups and for good reason. We are the emerging leader in real time data and analytics for the oil & gas industry. The world’s biggest companies rely on our platform every minute of the day to support their critical operations. Our team is actively shaping the future and we are looking for dynamic, creative, and thoughtful individuals to contribute to our success.
What Makes You Special?Do you have a passion for building new technology? Are you quick on your feet and a great teammate? Are you looking for the freedom to define an amazing career, at a fun, fast-paced start-up?
What Will Your Day Job Look Like?The candidate is responsible for building the next generation of Corva. They must be able to fearlessly jump into new product development and enjoy it. We expect our developers to consistently exhibit great software development practices, review pull-requests, and write solid documentation.
How Will You Knock It Out Of The Park?You have a passion for your job. You have a passion for learning and having your voice heard, but also know how to leave your ego at the door. You are relentless in navigating data from all angles. You work hard and you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty. You can easily navigate a fast paced team environment with tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
Responsibilities and Duties● Architect and write efficient, well documented and highly readable code
● Research and learn new product disciplines
● Define development plan based on the request and maintain on-time delivery
● Maintain stability of your project and overall system health post-release
● Organize code reviews with peer and develop best coding practices.
● Work with different teams across different time zones
Qualifications and Skills● Minimum of 4 years of full-time experience with Python on large-scale projects
● Experience with NoSQL databases
● Ability to present effectively to internal groups
● Experience with IoT projects will be a plus
We Offer● Working on a great tech stack (app platform) with truly big data (processing 13TB every day);
● Product company with a long-term vision;
● High talented team;
● Project exposure and ownership that impacts our users, product, and business;
● Medical insurance;
● PE accounting and support.