* Solid experience in product development and product ownership
* Very good communication skills
* Advanced Business English knowledge
* Good understanding and proven experience of software development process application (Agile, SCRUM / Kanban)
* Business analysis and requirements engineering
* Good analytical skills, oriented on continuous process improvement
* Understanding of reputation management
* Ability to work proactively in a team
* Knowledge of how to build a trusting relationship with clients
* Experience with IoT products in building automation and physical access control
* Understanding of general security concepts
* German language skills
* Great customer impact: the solutions you deliver will be used by thousands of large and small businesses.
* Ability to shape the product, working and delivery process
* Great team spirit and Team Events
* Agile and innovative environment
* Cutting edge technology
* Working on the latest Apple Hardware
* You will maintain a backlog of tasks based on aggregated priorities and deadlines
* Adjust and evolve the product based on analytics, customer and stakeholder feedback
* Organize the effective delivery, working process, and requirements refinement together with a technical team
* Coordinate product quality and security
* You will directly communicate with stakeholders
CoreWillSoft GmbH is a German-based company working on security controlling systems for critical facilities and infrastructures, building automation and physical access control IoT software solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to work on our products that are being used across multiple businesses across Western Europe.
Our team operates in a scaled agile approach in two locations: Bonn, Germany, and Dnipro, Ukraine. It is responsible for the complete software development lifecycle; including ideation, implementation, and operation of the physical access control software operating multiple electronic locks over different radio protocols and RFID identification media.
Join us to work on cool and innovative projects involving high-security hardware in a nice international and creative environment that allows you to learn and advance.