Here in CoreTeka we help implement IT-innovations into business: starting from business processes analysis up to the completed products. For more than 5 years we’ve been developing expertise in retail, logistics and automotive.
Currently we enhance our DevOps Team with highly skilled engineer to run the scope of the challenges and offer opportunity to obtain Technical Lead position in the nearest future.
- 3+ years of experience;
- Understanding of DevOps philosophy/practices;
- Understanding of Linux internals;
- Experience with cloud providers (GCP/AWS);
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins/Other);
- Understanding of networking/load balancing;
- Understanding of containerization technologies Docker;
- Experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes / Helm);
- At least intermediate English Level (write/read/verbal);
- Experience with IaaC approach (Terraform), cloudformation;
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Proactivity, Initiativity, responsibility skills;
- Good understanding of agile methodologies (Scrum).
Nice to have:
- Experience in leading a team;
- Experience with landing zones;
- Experience with Azure;
- Understanding of virtualization/containerization technologies KVM;
- Understanding of microservice architecture/patterns.
- Report to a supervisor about ongoing status, technical and other risks;
- Work on the movement of existing projects, look and view to the single unified infrastructure on Azure cloud;
- Prototype and improve project architecture/infrastructure;
- Maintain and improve process automation, CI/CD pipelines, monitoring/logging/alerting systems;
- Implement best practices in system availability and scalability;
- Perform root cause analysis for technical issues;
- Support of the development process.
When you obtain TL position your responsibilities will also include:
- Be a true Leader of DevOps team — in a lead by example principal;
- Take responsibility for making key and fast decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives together with determination of team focus both short/long terms;
- Working in strong collaboration with direct stakeholders;
- Analyzing, tracking and acting on the team day-to-day work activities;
- Analyze and estimate implementation efforts, perform task allocation, monitor team implementation progress;
- Handle team activities and perform common people management tasks.
We provide our team with:
- Career growth opportunity;
- Fascinating and state-of-the-art projects;
- Openness and wide options to choose the best technology and solutions;
- Clear and consistent system of career growth within personal roadmaps;
- Interactive engagement in business processes building and optimization;
- Direct contact with the C-level management;
- Internal knowledge sharing events, corporate parties;
- Paid vacations, sick leaves, medical insurance, english courses and professional training on demand.
CoreTeka has successfully established high reputation at the European, US and local IT-markets, along with implementing unique projects in Ukraine.
We also hold thematic events on the regular basis for the purpose of developing the Ukrainian IT community. Besides that, CoreTeka is a permanent participant of such great projects as: Ukrainian Logistics Community and Kyiv IT Cluster, iForum, Kyiv Outsourcing Forum, SE Conference. Join us!