Corel team is looking for an enthusiastic Front-End developer to be involved into the big and exciting projects of the worldwide known brand. A successful candidate will work in the international team and will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting our web-portals, desktop and mobile apps.
- 1+ years experience as Front-End developer
- Good understanding and experience in modern frameworks such as React, or Angular
- Webpack experience
- Knowledge of OOP/MVC, data structures, and design patterns
- Experience in Git and development tools
- Basic Linux and Shell skills
- Pre-intermediate or higher level of English
Assets, nice to have:
- Knowledge in APIs ( Social networks APIs, REST APIs )
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in Electron
- Long-term employment;
- The international team of highly motivated teammates;
- The opportunity to work on a world-class software product;
- Professional growth;
- Paid sick days and 20 working days paid vacation;
- English classes and Speaking club with 2 native speakers;
- Flexible schedule & opportunity to work remotely;
- And more!
One of the many reasons people love to work at Corel is our people. We’re passionate about what we do and who we do it for. Others are drawn to our creativity and unwavering commitment to excellence. So if you’re looking for a great place to work, a place where you can make a real difference, find out if this exciting opportunity is for you.