• Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and design patterns;
• 4+ years of experience designing and implementing applications using an OOP language
• Experience with queue/event based architecture
• In-depth experience with C#, MVC;
• Unit Testing / Integration Testing;
• Inversion of Control (IoC) / Dependency Injection (Unity, Ninject, Castle, etc.);
• Experience with RDBMs databases;
• Experience of the development of REST API’s and REST API’s architecture;
• Experience with Git;
• Experience with any of the CI tools;
• Ability to work effectively and independently with minimal supervision;
• Ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
• Eager to learn new technology stack;
• English — at least Upper-Intermediate.
• In-house, full-day work at the office near metro station Vokzalna;
• Competitive compensation;
• Professional and career growth;
• Business trips abroad and international cooperation;
• Opportunity to work in the international environment;
• Paid vacation (20 working days) and sick leaves (7 days);
• A benefits package;
• Events and team buildings;
• Free gym in the office building;
• Medical insurance;
• Free English classes with native speaker.
• Design, develop and support cutting edge, rock solid technology products;
• Develop and deliver high quality, clean and maintainable code;
• Develop applications with strong requirements of High Load and Scalability;
• Collaborate with business teams to understand objectives.
We’re working with Fareportal, one of the leader on the travel market USA. Featuring a suite of brands with a
We are looking for a Senior .NET Software Engineer who can take ownership, drive communications, being proactive, manage project goals, contribute to product strategy and help define best practices.
Team size 12 people: Product Analyst, 3 QA, 5 developers, TL, PO
Team is working on multiple products related to communication with Customers, ERP and CRM kind products.
— .Net Framework 4.5+
— TFS, Git
— Expected to actively create tests for the functionality s/he creates
— Angular JS or Angular 2+