At Fareportal, we create the technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry — one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we’re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
Job Description and Responsibilities
As a UX/UI designer, you work closely with the Product Management and Development teams. User Experience at Fareportal covers all activities from conception and design of future products to maintenance and improvement of existing products such as CheapOair.com, OneTravel.com, Mobile Web, Mobile Apps and Operations.
- Develop storyboards, wireframes, high fidelity mock-ups and prototypes to effectively communicate information architecture, interaction and design ideas for native, responsive web & mobile applications.
- Collaborate closely with product managers and other UX team members to construct an optimal user experience following UCD best practices and industry standards.
- Candidates must be able to have a broad yet detailed understanding of web UI standards, usability, and have developed user interfaces for web applications.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and work in partnership business stakeholders, and product managers to conceptualize and deliver the desired experience.
- Perform user research, benchmarking, competitive analysis, and usability studies.
- Review available data analytics, customer feedback and market research to derive user insights in order to build effective experiences for users.
- Provide UX and product management teams with compelling evidence, recommendations and feedback throughout the product lifecycle.
- Have the ability to execute designs in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
- Candidates must have a detailed understanding of web/mobile UI standards, grid systems, responsive design frameworks, and usability, and have designed user interfaces for web/mobile applications.
- Proficiency with Sketch or Adobe XD is a MUST, Creative Cloud, or other graphic design tools to create mockups and visual specifications.
- CSS animation a Plus
- UxPin Experience a Plus
- Basic Web Accessibility a Plus
- Exceptional portfolio demonstrating web/mobile UI experiences, design skills, and functional responsive web projects.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- 3+ years of experience working on app, mobile, and responsive web projects.
- Please provide your portfolio when applying.