About Conversion Rate Store:
1. Conversion Rate Store is among the top-5 CRO agencies in the world according to the largest rating of agencies in the world.
2. Our clients include Microsoft, Depositphotos, Prom, Comodo, Ukrainian International Airlines, SamCart, CariD, Auto Ria, Preply, Multiplex and Syte.
3. We are the only CRO agency in the world that takes commitment to deliver result for our clients. Our processes are so strong that we can commit to specific uplift of a specific key metrics like conversion rate, average revenue per user or churn rate.
4. We are very ethics-driven. We won’t service any company that doesn’t create value for humankind and environment. We don’t work with porn, casinos, dating, drug selling stores, forexes, binary options and other sites that make money on human weaknesses.
5. We have a business-class office in central Kyiv that has security, stable internet connection and electricity.
We’re looking for a Content Manager to join our team!
- Your ultimate goal is to create and implement a content strategy that would encompass creating content for PPC landing pages, case studies based on the results of successful A/B tests, blog posts on our site for SEO purpose and email marketing lead nurturing campaigns.
- Create and constantly update a list of content our CRS agency requires to produce for PPC, SEO, SMM and communications (PR) purposes. Content manager is required to proactively communicate with all the stakeholders to produce and update this list.
- Measure the performance and effectiveness of the produced content in driving top-of-mind awareness, user engagement with the content and the volume of inbound leads from users who engaged with content.
- Proactively seek to find ways of improve the methodology of content creation so that the content produced conforms to the set out goal and the performance of that content.
- Manage writers and supervise copy write up by them so that the content produced is in line with expectations and goals of an internal customer.
- Experience in creating a comprehensive content strategy targeted at potential clients in the US, UK and Australia to increase top-of-mind awareness, agency reputation and volume of inbound leads from users who engaged with the content. The ultimate goal is to create a content strategy that will materialize in higher number of inbound leads brought by content consumption. Proof of success in this field must be provided.
- Experience in quantifiably measuring and assessing the performance of the produced content to drive top-of-mind awareness of potential clients and volume of inbound marketing qualified leads.
- Experience in communicating with key stakeholders to understand their needs in content creation and the goals they are trying to achieve with this content.
- Experience in supervising the writers in content creation so that the content corresponds to the goals set out by internal customers.
- Experience in prioritising tasks and managing content writers to ensure timely production and delivery of required content.
- Excellent speaking and writing English that would allow the candidate to freely communicate with writers and other stakeholders in English, and professionally and critically assess the quality of written content created by writers.
- Proficiency in digital marketing. Profound understanding of processes involved in CRO, PPC, SEO and SMM.
As a plus:
- Active working relationship with strong English content writers.