1) demonstrated ability to find hypotheses on how to increase LTV/ARPU and conversion rates;
2) profound understanding of monetization and UX-analytics;
2) experience in conversion rate optimization (CRO);
3) advanced skills in Google Analytics;
4) experience in setting up conversion tracking with GTM;
5) understanding of statistics of A/B tests;
6) advanced Regex skills regex or ability to learn that;
7) advanced SQL skills and experience with BigQueery;
6) experience with other analytics tools apart from GA;
7) experience with Google Optimize or other client-side A/B testing tools (Optimizely, WVO, Convert, AB Tasty, etc);
1) Direct, positive, and visible impact on 127 million monthly users.
We increased the total e-commerce market volume in Ukraine, childbirth in Australia, and scaled hundreds of products that make REAL VALUE to users.
Don’t work with harmful, non-ethical products such as online-casinos, betting, forex, etc, or products that simply have no value such as online-games regardless of the client’s budget.
2) 101% data-driven culture.
We don’t make ANY decisions without the data behind it. All of your best hypotheses will be A/B tested and you’ll see the results. Our product analysts often have more impact on product A/B testing decisions than our agency or client’s management. We don’t tolerate hypotheses that are based only on vision, opinions, experience, best practices, etc. ONLY DATA. Sounds good?
3) Competitive salary and bonuses based on experiments growth results;
4) Access to best online-courses and research in conversion rate optimization and growth hacking;
5) Exceptional clients like Microsoft, Y Combinator alumni startups, and e-commerce industry leaders in 24 countries;
6) Work-life balance and Mindfulness classes. Our co-founder learned Mindfulness from Bill Duane, who managed Mindfulness programs at Google.
7) Office in a penthouse with a stunning view on the heart of Kyiv, 3 minutes walk to m. Klovska
1) proactively analyze user’s behavior to generate hypotheses on how to increase conversion rates, ARPU, and other needed metrics;
2) create advanced reports to answer any of the team’s questions about product usage, monetization, and user’s behavior in a timely manner;
Conversionrate.store is in the top-10 conversion optimization (CRO) agencies in Europe based on the volume of clients’ traffic (we run A/B tests on 127 million client’s monthly active users).
Worked with Microsoft, Y Combinator alumni startups, unicorns, $100+ million e-commerce businesses. Clients in Ukraine include Depositphotos, Crello, MacPaw, Preply, Prom, Skylum